Top Social

PHOTOGRAPHY LITERATURE LIFESTYLE

Most anticipated books of 2016

|
Like every year, I always make a list of my most anticipated books but now this year my life as a reader has changed a lot (bookstagram, lots of reads and now... blogging!) I can't make that list just for myself so here's a list of the ones that I want so badly. Hope you enjoy.

1. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard is without doubt my most anticipated book, Red Queen led me spechless and I can't wait for more of this incredible story.




2The Art of Not Breathing by Sarah Alexander which is set to be published in April 26th 2016 by HMH Books for Young Readers.


 
 
3. The Geek's guide to Unrequited Love by Sarvenaz Tash set to be released in June 14th 2016 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers



4. The Love that Split the World by Emily Henry set to be released in January 26th 2016 by Razorbill

 
 
 5. The May Queen Murders by Sarah Jude set to be released in May 3rd 2016 by HMH Books for Young Readers
 
 
 6. Jerkbait by Mia Siegert set to be released in May 3rd 2016 by Jolly Fish Press


 
 
 7. Run by Kody Keplinger set to be released in June 28th 2016 by Scholastic Press


 
 
 
 
 
4 comments on "Most anticipated books of 2016"
  1. The Love that Split the World is also one of my anticipated releases! Excited to read that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds really good and enjoyable so I'm excited too!

      Delete
  2. The Glass Sword looks very intresting and since I hadn't read the Red Queen yet, now I really wanna read this book series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg Red Queen is my #1 book of this year so you definitely need to read it asap! I did a review and totally swear I was crying while writing it lol

      Delete